14 June 2011

Moonchild by FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM / Sunday, 12 June 2011


Moonchild...

Well it's a righteous dream
Out of mind
A righteous dream
Out of mind
Is it right just dreaming
Out of my day

Take your horses
Let them crawl
Put them in their cages
That's righteous for your soul

Open your eyes
Despite what seems
Longevity
That's a righteous part of me

Moonchild
Lower me down, lower me down
Moonchild
Lower me down down down down down down

Well it's a righteous day
Out of mind
A righteous day

Never return, I'm waiting no more
They take no prisoners in the promised war
I'll die for this
I'll die for this
Take it away

Moonchild
Take off for safer places
Can't you see
You're losing me

Well I'm listening to an empty hall
You can't see for they've burned before
They take me down to the window shame
Longevity hear my fame

Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment