14 June 2011

Meaning of colour and Number of Roses / Tuesday, 07 June 2011


Red Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, 
Red (Dark) Unconscious beauty
Red (Single) "I Love You"
Deep Burgundy Unconscious Beauty
White Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness, 
"I am worthy of you", Heavenly
White (Bridal) Happy love
Pink Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me"
Dark Pink Appreciation, Gratitude, "Thank You"
Light Pink Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness
Yellow Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, 
"I care"
Yellow with Red Tip Friendship, Falling in Love
Orange Desire, Enthusiasm
Red and White Given together, these signify unity
Red and Yellow Jovial and Happy Feelings
Peach Appreciation, Closing the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude
Pale Peach Modesty
Coral Desire
Lavender Love at first sight, Enchantment
Orange Enthusiasm, Desire, Fascination
Black * Death, Farewell
Blue * The unattainable, the impossible
Single - any color Simplicity, Gratitude
Red Rosebud Symbolic of purity and loveliness
White Rosebud Symbolic of girlhood
Thorn-less Rose "Love at first sight"

1 Rose Love at the first sight; you are the one
- 2 Roses Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3 Roses I love you
6 Roses I wanna be yours
7 Roses I'm infatuated with you
9 Roses An Eternal love, together as long as we live
10 Roses You are perfect
11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
  12 Roses Be my steady
13 Roses Secret Admirer
15 Roses I am truly sorry, please forgive me
20 Roses Believe me, I am sincere towards you
  21 Roses I am devoted to you
  24 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
33 Roses Saying "I love you" with great affection
36 Roses I will remember our romantic moments 40 Roses My love for you is genuine
50 Roses Regretless love, this is
99 Roses I will love you for as long as I live
100 Roses Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101 Roses You are my one and only love
108 Roses Please marry me!
365 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
999 Roses Everlasting and Eternal love



No comments:

Post a Comment