14 June 2011

Did u remember yesterday we drop a question to our dear friend on + Cathedral 13 internet radio + / Wednesday, 01 June 2011


Question of - Please could you tell how come did they come to choose the fab name cathedral 13?!!

 + Cathedral 13 internet radio + I was listening to another internet radio station late one night about 9 yrs ago & I thought that I should start my own station so I did on the spur of the moment. I needed to come up with a name and it just seemed to fit perfectly. "Cathedral" by Disjecta Membra is one of my favorite songs and it probably subconsciously played a part in the station's name. The thirteen at the end has many meanings to me...

Nay Rabenschwarz Hi! Tom, First of all thanks a million for ur answer. I really appreciated that u took it the time. Also ur anecdote, is fascinating it will be so ratifying to u remembering that a dream of long ago is a reality now!!! Also we love that you always teach us something new about the bands or songs you like it. As for the number 13 well I guess u will leave us with unknown meaning :D Thanks again and have an excellent day!!! Best regards!!!

Disjecta Membra · Cathedral (Version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a_H81sdSls
Disjecta Membra - Cathedral http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47eV1ZAJpE

No comments:

Post a Comment